First: Duties of Editorial Board
- Justice and independence: Editors evaluate the manuscripts submitted for publication on the basis of importance, originality, validity, clarity and relevance of the journal, regardless of the gender of the authors, their nationality or religious belief, so that the editor has full authority over the entire editorial content and timing of publication.
- Confidentiality: Editors and editorial staff are responsible for the confidentiality of any information about the submitted manuscripts and not to disclose this information to anyone other than the author, reviewers, and publishers, as appropriate.
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest Editors and editorial members are responsible for the non-use of unpublished information contained in the research submitted for publication without the written consent of the authors. The editors themselves will ***** to consider research with which they have conflicts of interest such as competitive, cooperative or other relationships with any of the authors; instead they will ask another member of the editorial board to deal with the manuscript.
- Publishing Decisions: Editors shall ensure that all manuscripts submitted for publication are subjected for reviewing by at least two reviewers who are experts in the field of manuscript. The editor-in-chief is responsible for determining which of the research papers will be published, after verifying their relevance to researchers and readers, and the comments of the reviewers.
Second: Duties of the reviewers
- Contributing to the decisions of the editorial board.
- Speed and accuracy in time: Any reviewer who is unable to review the submitted manuscripts for any reason should immediately notify the editors and reject the invitation for reviewing so that other reviewers can be contacted.
- Confidentiality: Any manuscript received by the Journal for reviewing and publishing is confidential; it should not appear or discussed with others unless authorized by the Editor. This also applies to the invited reviewers who have rejected the invitation for reviewing.
- Objectivity criteria: The reviewing process of the submitted manuscript should be objective and the reviewer comments should be clearly formulated with the supporting arguments so that the authors can use them to improve the quality of their manuscript away from the personal criticism of the authors.
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interests: Any invited reviewer must immediately notify the editors that he/she has a conflict of interest resulting from competitive, cooperative or other relations with any of the authors so that other reviewers may be contacted.
- The confidentiality of information or ideas that are not published and have been disclosed in the manuscript submitted for reviewing and not use without the express written consent of the authors. This applies also to the invited reviewers who refused the reviewing invitation.
Third: Duties of the Authors
- Criteria for the preparation of the manuscript: Authors must provide an accurate description of the presented work and the achieved results, including a subjective discussion of the importance of work.
- Originality and plagiarism: Authors must ensure that their work are original and that the works of other authors in the same field must be consulted and referenced in their manuscript. In all of its forms, plagiarism behavior is an immoral behavior and takes many forms, such as the adoption of the research of other author, copying or rephrasing large parts of other researches (without referencing) ... etc.
- The authors should not send or publish the manuscript to different journals simultaneously. Also, authors should not submit a manuscript that has already been published in another journal, because submitting the manuscript simultaneously to more than one journal is unethical and unacceptable.
- Authorship of the manuscript: Only persons who meet the following authorship criteria should be listed as one of the authors of a manuscript as they should be responsible for the manuscript content: 1) present significant contributions to the design, implementation, data acquisition, analysis or interpretation of the study; 2) critically contribute to the manuscript writing and revision or 3) have seen and approved the final version of the manuscript and agreed to submit it for publication.
- Disclosure and conflicts of interest: Authors must report any conflict of interest that can have an impact on the manuscript and its reviewing process. Examples of potential conflicts of interest to be disclosed such as personal or professional relationships, affiliations, and knowledge of the subject or material discussed in the manuscript.
- Risks and Human or Animal subjects: If the research involves the use of chemicals, procedures or equipment that may have any unusual risks, the authors must clearly identify them in their work. In addition, if it involves the use or experimentation of humans or animals, the authors must ensure that all actions have been carried out in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and that the authors have obtained prior approval of these contributions. Moreover, the privacy rights of human must also be considered.
- Authors must fully cooperate and respond promptly to editors' requests for clarifications, proof of ethical approvals, patient approvals, and copyright permissions.
- In the case of making an initial decision on the submitted manuscript of some the necessary amendments and corrections, the authors must respond promptly to the comments of the reviewers and carry out the required corrections and re-submit it to the journal by the deadline.
- When authors find significant errors or inaccuracies in their submitted manuscripts, they must immediately notify editors or publishers of the journal and collaborate with them to either correct or withdraw their work.
Pledge and Declaration
- I / We acknowledge that the Article (Research) is genuine.
- This manuscript has not been published in whole or in part by any other party, whether in a scientific journal, journalistic or any other medium.
- I / We acknowledge to abide by the scientific honesty and the ethics of scientific research in writing the above research and assume the legal responsibility for all intellectual and material rights of the others.
- I / We agree to publish the manuscript in the Journal by any means, whether printed, electronic or any other means, and to transfer the right of publication to the Journal.
- I / We undertake to comply with the publication instructions in force in the journal, to audit the research linguistically, and to comply with all decisions issued by the editorial board.
- I / We undertake to pay the financial expenses of all evaluation procedures if I wish to withdraw the research or not to follow the procedures for its publication.
- If the editorial board agrees to publish the research, I/We agree that I/we do not have the right to conduct the research either by translating, quoting or transferring from the above research or summarizing it or using it in the media, unless having the written approval of the Editor-in-Chief.