Conditions of Publications
- Publishing Rules
Instructions for authors
Thank you for choosing to submit your manuscript to us. Please, consider these style
instructions when preparing your manuscript.
- All manuscripts are submitted in MS Word via Journal's page: https://dsr.mutah.edu.jo/index.php/hsss/index.
- A cover letter is addressed to the editor of the journal.
- The first page should contain the title of the article (capitalize only the first word of the title and, if applicable, of the subtitle, and proper names); the name(s) of the researcher(s), affiliation (university/institution), address, telephone number, and e-mail address of each author; one author will need to be identified as the corresponding author.
- Abstract: A self-contained abstract of max. 200 words; and a list of up to five keywords, separated by a comma, listed in alphabetical order, and not capitalized unless it is a proper noun.
- Manuscript: Authors are not allowed to write their names on the manuscripts; manuscripts should be no longer than 7000 words, and no shorter than 4000 words; this limit includes references; tables; figure captions; footnotes; endnotes. Book reviews should be between 1,500 and 3,000 words long; numbering the pages of the manuscript is essential.
- American Psychological Association (APA) Style is adopted in-text citation and in the bibliography.
- The author(s) signs a publication pledge in an official form available at the MJHSS website.
- Submissions to MJHSS should not have been published previously, nor should they be under consideration for publication.
- The manuscript should be compiled in the following order: title page, abstract in Arabic and English language; keywords; main text introduction, theoretical framework and the literature review included in the introduction, research methodology, discussion, results, conclusion, and references.