In accordance with the Strategic Plan of Mutah University and its vision to meet the international standards of world university rankings and classifications, and following the Strategic Plan and the Vision of the Deanship of Scientific Research, which states “Towards a Deanship of Scientific Research, which promotes the classification of the university locally, regionally and globally,” and its Mission of “Creating an environment capable of producing scientific research that contributes to enhancing the role of the university in research and innovation locally, regionally and globally.” The Deanship of Scientific Research has decided to develop the journal of Mu’tah Lil-Buḥūth wad-Dirāsāt to be indexed and included in international databases such as Scopus, ISI and PubMed, and to improve its Impact Factor (IF) so as to internationalize its research product.
Subsequently, when submitting a manuscript for publication in the Journal, the followings shall be considered:
- Adopting the American Psychological Association (APA) Style, for more information visit https://www.apa.org or https://ejournal.mutah.edu.jo/
- All Arabic references should be written in English in the body of the article and in the bibliography.
- Translation of all Arabic references into English, keeping the original Arabic list available for peer reviewing and technical checking.
- If the Arabic reference has a popular English translation, it must be adopted, otherwise a reference that does not have an English translation (such as فقه السنة) it should be transliterated, i.e., writing the reference as is in English (Fiqih Alsunah).
- Rearrange all references (which have supposedly become in English) in an alphabetical order, in accordance with APA Style.
- The technical specifications for manuscript editing (available at the journal website) should be strictly followed, as submitted articles are subject to accurate technical review. If the required technical specifications are not followed, the submitted manuscript will be returned.
- All required documents and forms should be submitted online at https://ejournal.mutah.edu.jo/, as shown in the table below.
- Violating any of the above mentioned requirements will lead to rejecting the submitted manuscript.